For Astrologers ....
|Sun in Gemini|
|Moon in Leo|
|Waxing Crescent Moon|
5 days old
WonderCube Magnetic Ball Puzzle
Constructed from 216 (6x6x6) Powerful 5mm Rare Earth Neodymium Magnetic Balls you will Amuse Yourself for Hours Making the most Bizarre Shapes and Patterns
The WonderCube is an entertainment device like no other in the world. Composed of 216 individual high-energy rare-earth magnets, the WonderCube allows you to create and recreate an outrageous number of shapes and patterns. Your WonderCube will provide you with hours and hours of unequaled entertainment! The WonderCube is perfect for gaming, expression, stress relief, dual hemispherical brain stimulation and much more. The WonderCube Is literally a puzzle with billions of solutions.
You'll adore these addictive, fidget magnetic-spheres. Create an outrageous number of shapes and patterns with your special set of 216 polished rare-earth magnets. You can completely disassemble and reassemble your magnet balls or simply manipulate them with your hands. These 5mm powerful Magnetic Balls can be snapped, pulled, molded, squeezed and constructed. Wonderful for eliminating stress at the desk through their unique feel and the audible sound of each magnet connecting ... Get ready to be inspired.
WonderCube Magnets are no Ordinary Magnet
The WonderCube magnets are specially designed to be the ideal size, strength and consistency to build complex geometric structures. When developing the WonderCube, our engineers paid special attention to the size and strength of the magnetic spheres with added attention to the construction properties and the light reflection.
It was determined that as size increased, spherical surface reflections make shape and surface visualization increasingly difficult. However, magnetic strength was drastically reduced when the size decreased beyond a certain diameter limit.
How the WonderCube Magnetic Balls are Constructed
What you get in The WonderCube Magnetic Ball Kit
|216 rare-earth magnetic spheres, nickel plated (polished silver color) in a circular gift tin. How does it work? Each magnetic sphere is essentially a point, several spheres can be arranged into a line, lines can be formed into two-dimensional shapes, and these shapes can then be combined into three-dimensional objects. Use both the constructive and creative hemispheres of your brain when forming an unlimited variety of shapes and structures. Or just stick stuff to your fridge and have a game of fridge darts.|
Learn About Magnetism
- Creativity and construction
- Metal and magnetic properties
- Strong neodymium magnets
Examples of Patterns and Shapes
Note: Some of the above shapes require more than one set of WonderCubes where the number of magnetic balls exceeds 216.
- This product is not designed or intended for children under the age of fourteen.
- This product contains small parts that may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Consult a doctor immediately if this occurs.
- This product contains magnets. Magnets sticking together or becoming attached to a metallic object inside the human body can cause serious or fatal injury. Seek immediate medical help if the magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
- The WonderCube or any of the spheres should never be put in the mouth, ears, nose, or any other bodily orifice.
- The strong magnets in the WonderCube can damage or destroy some electronic devices. Therefore, it should never be put close to or directly in contact with electronic products. Strong magnets can even damage electronic medical devices. Therefore the WonderCube should never be handled, used by, or brought near anyone with a pacemaker or other electronic medical device.
- Strong magnets can also damage or destroy information stored magnetically. Some examples of these are: credit card strips, floppy disks and hard disks. Therefore the WonderCube should not be put close to or directly in contact with any type of magnetically stored data.
- Never attempt to burn the WonderCube.
- If the metallic coating around the spheres breaks down, discontinue use. This is precautionary. The NdFeB material which is the magnetic material in the WonderCube is a relatively new material, and long term effects of direct skin exposure are therefore unknown, although there have been no studies which indicate that it is in any way transdermally toxic.
- This product is not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any diseases.
- This product contains small balls.
- Furthermore, by agreeing to this disclaimer you agree to absolve Strong Force Inc., any of it's employees, officers or investors from any responsibility regarding to any resulting injury, including but not limited to, financial or physical, resulting from any use or misuse of this product, both now and in the future.
|Material||Color||Dimension (in/cm)||Weight (oz/g)|
|Nickel Plated Neodymium
|Shiny Silver||216 Balls (6 Balls x 6 Balls x 6 Balls)
Ball diameter: 5mm
Container size: 65mm Diameter x 39 mm High
|5.0 / 143|
|The WonderCube Magnetic Ball Puzzle||Price: $49.95